14 settembre 2011

MBFW

Good morning to you all! How have you been? These weeks are really crazy, as you all know NY is full of magnificent fashionistas:D Here are a few of the many fashion shows I want to show you:


Jenny Packham: very colorfull dresses in every possible lenght, what do you say? I totally adore it!


Although Luca Luca is quite new to me, I began to really love the textures and the color combination used!


Preen is giving us some fresh textures and colours, I can totally see many fashion people wearing these pieces next season :)


Zac Posen has never let us down with his amazing gowns, and this season is no exception! One word: LOVELY!


Reem Acra is another one that does not let us down in terms of amazing gowns! Très chic, n'est-ce pas?


And last but not least is my personal fashion idol show: Victoria Beckham. No words are needed to describe the beautiful and extremely elegant and luxurious dresses she presents! It differs a lot from the last collections, it shows us how she's growing as a stylist and what amazing cuts she's experimenting!

Enjoy and stay tuned for more!
Love,
CB