25 novembre 2009

All the looks of Cheryl Cole

Here is one of my fave wags of all times, Cheryl Cole on her debute as a judge for the UK version of XFactor. I love this Krystof Strozyna dress. If you do not want to spend thousands and thousands (or if you just don't have them!) then ckeck out the low cost version that you can find in ASOS on sale for only 16£ (http://www.asos.com/). It's practically the same isn't it?
Another look of Cheryl I love is this Matthew Williamson dress she wore, and together with the pony tail and the fresh look of her make up I really think she looks stunning..
Then we have Cheryl in this amazing Hervé Leger dress. It so colorfull that makes her look even more sunny that what she normally is!
On another episode of the XFactor, Cheryl wore a Versace dress wich honestly I don't love. She has such a nice silhouette and this dress doesn't show it at all..The only thing I like about this look is the loose braid which seems to be inspired from the Alexander Wang Spring10 Collection.

And last but not least I wanted to show you her restyled look for the launch of her solo career. From preppy to fashion to a glam/rock look:
What do you think of her new "on stage" look?