19 aprile 2010

More of street style

Hi all, another week has started. I feel so happy when the sun is out! I can already imagine myself in the beach, wearing nice dresses….I really need holidays:)
Right now I'm working on the Spring 2011 collection and to see what's going to be trendy next year and even think about next summer already makes me smile….I know, you might think I'm crazy but what can I do? I'm surrounded by thousands of shoes (and I must admit I just love it) and by people that get hysterical for every little issue! I'm also planning my summer holidays, and it gets soo frustrating when you want to go to many many places but do not have the time!! I just wish I could be in holidays for ever!!! hahahha No I’m just kidding...I would go crazy! Nothing to do the whole day? No no no no no....not for me!!! Well, as I said my boyfriend and I are planning our holidays, however although we both agree on going to the beach there is one little problem..I want to go to the carribean side and he wants to go to the complete opposite part of the world…mmmm…what should we do?
Once again I leave you with some pictures I found browsing on the web…Enjoy;)
Love,
xoxo