21 aprile 2010

The Outnet First Birthday Sale

So, last friday (the 16th) was the big day, where Outnet (outlet of net-a-porter)celebrated his first birthday by giving away many designer items at 1£....yes 1£!!!! I was so thrilled when I got the invitation..can you imagine a pair of Jimmy Choo's for 1£???? Or a Miu Miu bag for always 1£?? Well, I was so exited when at 8.25 I received the e-mail saying that the sale has started! However things changed when I realised that everytime I chose something and put in my bag the site just would not work and once I re enter it was sold out! I was soooo disappointed!!! Why make a sale that is not working??!!!! I got really upset, not only because as soon as it started almost everything was sold out, but also because the web site did not let me buy the things I chose (a pair of Brian Atwood sandals and a Fendi bag)becuase it was not working properly... :( Could anyone buy something?
Well, besides that Hope your week is going well!
Wish you all a wonderful day!!!!
Love,
xoxo