29 aprile 2011

Beauty treatments

Hello everyone!
Even though you probably don't know me very well yet, I decided it was the right time to share with you my "everyday beauty treatments". Honestly I've never been a fan of make up nor creams, although I know every woman should take care of herself I admit I'm waaay to lazy. Or at least I was! :) Yes cause since I received a package full of Clinique products I’ve actually started to like the ritual of putting cream all over my body every single night! Let’s start from the bottom, and remember that as I told you, I’m not an expert so any advice would be highly appreciated ;)
This is the cream I use for my feet, every day after the shower I put on a lot of cream and then put on the socks..for sure is not sexy (hahaha) but believe Me when I say your feet will feel incredibly soft!
Going up we have the legs one of the most important part of the body, needless to say that exercising helps them to be more toned! What I use is this butter cream from Sanctuary Covent Garden Spa, is just amazing so deeply nourishing yet it feels so light on the skin!
After the legs it’s time to take care of the hands too, and I usually use one of the most famous creams: The 8 hour cream by Elisabeth Arden (btw I sometimes use also their lip balm, because it gives such a nice look)
Last, but not least, we have the face: I’ve started to use this amazing cream by Clinique and I must admit that my skin is now prettier than ever <3 <3 <3

Together with my face’s cream I also use this “it’s all about the eyes” by Clinique which instantly gives an amazing feeling!
During warmer months, and mostly at the beach, I use this refreshing spray which instantly gives a cool feeling!

Hope you all enjoyed my tips for beauty care :)
Love,
CB