30 marzo 2011

Spring's Flare Jeans

Hi everyone! I was browsing the web looking for some Spring key items to add to my wardrobe when I suddenly realized that although I prepared the post about flared pants a couple of days ago I never published:(
So, let's start with a must have for this season! This Spring is all about the '70s: sequin dresses, platform heels, unstructured blazers, flare jeans...and the good news is that there are endless ways to incorporate this trends into your outfits! I'll start with the flare jeans, so girls: get the inspiration from stylish street people, influential editors and fashionable celebrities like Nicole Richie, Kate Moss, Diane Kruger and Lindsay Lohan and create your own trend :)
And here are a few suggestions I tought you guys may like:
1-www.topshop.com
2-www.topshop.com
3-www.topshop.com
4-www.asos.com
5-www.asos.com
6-www.shopbop.com
Enjoy;) and have a wonderful day!
Love,
CB